Struggling to determine what ATI assessments to use for measuring achievement of student learning outcomes? This session will explore end of program student learning outcomes, program outcomes, and best practice for use of ATI assessment measures in program evaluation. Now is the time to increase your confidence and skills in program evaluation and appropriate use of data as accrediting agencies and state boards of nursing emphasize student outcomes as a primary measure of program quality and effectiveness.
• Discuss program evaluation and the role of a systematic evaluation plan.
• Define student learning outcomes used in a systematic evaluation plan.
• Define program outcomes used in a systematic evaluation plan.
• Discuss expected levels of achievement and benchmarks for desired outcomes.
• Identify effective methods and tools for assessing student learning outcomes, including ATI assessment measures.